That silly baby of mine he refused to nap. With help from his big brother. And now its four o'clock and he is asleep on the floor. Fell over where he was playing.
The really sad thing is that he doesn't look much like a baby anymore. My perfect marshmellowy cherib of a baby is a lanky toddler now. Reddish gold curls and roung tummy. Clever little hands and clumsy little legs that try to run too fast. I miss the baby but I have no urge to have another one.
Gideon is almost potty trained. Still have to keep after him. He was back in Isaiah's room and I thought maybe he was "concentrating" so I went to check on him. Nope just trying to get the fish out of the tank. Not that that was a good thing. Rotten kid. Comes up with all sorts of ways to get into trouble.
Isaiah had his first day of school yesterday. He declared it to be borring. But I think he enjoyed it. As usual it will be a challenge to keep him from leaving too soon. We've compromised by setting an alarm clock. That way it goes off and he can go.
I start teaching tuesday. I'm just a little freaked. Just hope I don't suck. Monday I have all day meetings. But they are going to feed us breakfast. The week after that my college classes start. That will be. Interesting too.
2 comments:
You will be great. I have to give a workshop on Tuesday so we are doing scary and wonderful things on the same day!
You KNOW you are not going to suck.
Post a Comment