Summer (at least the festive part, not the hot as hell part) is finally coming to an end. Isaiah is enrolled in his new grade school (much to his chagrin) and gideon and noah have started their daycare this week. They seem to really enjoy going. No over the top displays of separation anxiety and she's working with gideon on the whole potty training thing. he isn't getting it yet, but progress is being made.
I have started working in my classroom to get it ready to go. Found a six foot tall stack of kleenexes, apparently the teacher before me gave extra credit for bringing in kleenex. I am not a fan of extra credit, but having plenty of tissue on hand is a good thing. There is also a giant paper mache model of DNA that has been there forever. Its kinda falling apart, but I am loath trash something that someone else worked hard on and kept for so long. Maybe I can prop it in a corner and it will just be out of the way.
What else, COunting down till that first payday, But I guess everyone does that. I have a few lessons planned out. I know where I want to go but i don't want to work too far ahead of myself. If things get derailed it would suck to feel like I have a mountain of work to redo. I am also happy to report that my summer grades came in, all "A"s. Which is a good thing.
not much else going on. Isaiah made a friend with a kid that lives in the same apartment community as us. The kid is nice, but way too well trained. A little creepy to be that well spoken and obedient. He lives with his father who seems nice enoug also (kinda cute too) but again, there's something odd about them. Dunno. Maybe I'm just paranoid. Or maybe I'm just used to rotten kids. (but all little boys have to ahve some rotten in them, right?)
anyway. I had all these things I was saving up to blog about for when I got to the library, and now nothign comes to mind. I hate that. REading me must have gotten terribly boring.
Oh! Cars good. Got most of it figured out. (THANK GOD!)
4 comments:
Congrates on the A's. With all that is going on in your life and you still managed to get A's. Amazing.
To well trained, spoken, & obedient?
Alley thats great. The last thing you want is for your oldest to be hanging out with a monster.
Speaking of your oldest, hows he making out with the guitar?
Is he still playing it, or does it sit in the corner of his room?
Congrats on the grades.
-Dino
Awesome! All As!!
Great that you got A's!!
Excellent.
Post a Comment