To answer a queation. . . Isaiah thinks he knows how to play a guitar so he plays WITH it more then playing it. But it isn't dusty in a corner.
School is getting closer. I spent last week getting my classroom ready. It looks like a classroom now. I have a few lessons planned and sylabi written up. Bla bla bla.
The little guys did great at daycare. Seemed to really have fun there and to thrive. Today is saturday and gideon asked if he was going to cathy's today. I know its a good thing but part of me is a tad jealous. Call it a mommy thing.
I had to get tough on my brother today. He's got a good job and low bills but is always short of cash. Today he called and asked me to take out a payday loan for him. I told him not only no but Heyall no. I don't think it went over very well. I want to help them but I think that sometimes they take advabtage of me. And I shouldn't let them.
My dad took a road trip to Michigan to see a cousin of mine get married. His folks felt like it was important for family to be there. So they sent money for the trip. They didn't even call or send announcments to me or my brothers.
Thye always hated our mom. She was a loud mouthed gutsy chick who wasn't even catholic. The friction got bad enough that they didn't speak to dad for years. Even after mom died. I guess now he's married to someone they like they are more into his life.
But I'm still Patty's daughter. I amy be the oldest grandchild but I will never have that aknowlegdment from them. Probably better that way. So much less pressure that way.
Crap it raining and watching these lifetime movies makes me mellow dramatic.
1 comment:
Good for you setting boundaries! I also think it's a good sign if a child is enthusiastic about going to a child care place. I know you know that I just say it anyways.
You are doing so great I am really inspired to keep going with my goals too!
Post a Comment