Saturday, August 30, 2008

Stoopid Blogger

They changed the dashboard page so that I can't use my phone to post anymore, which sucked cause I had lots to talk about, but now most of it went away.

Work continues. Its been a little rocky. I am so new at this and the kids so take advantage of that. They look for any chink and then try to work their way in. Had a couple of little disceplene issues but I think I took care of it okay. Had to remove a girl's cell phone, but its in the office and mom is welcome to come bail it out. (I mean, when the damn thing rings in class, I don't have much choice in the matter). I also had an incident in a lab. I have a kid who always seems to have accidents happen when he is nearby. Told him it needed to stop.

These private school kids are SO spoiled. I mean, I expected nievete, but this is off the charts. They are all geneuses and have been since birth. They ahouldn't be asked to clean up after themselves, and homework is SO last century. RIIIGht.

Mostly its exciting and fun. I laugh everyday, sometimes too much. But I generally look forward to working, even when I am off the wall tired. I caved in an used some of my back to school money on a tricked out laptop, the kids have pretty much taken over the desk top, and cable internet is being installed next week. Unitl then I am litterally out in teh damn yard in a folding chair, using the college's signale which juuust barely gets over here. (ghetto, I know, but at this point I really don't care, I am alreayd the weird lady withh too many kids in the neighborhood)

Lets see, what else has happened. mike got fired. I fell sorry for him, but its his own fault. He was working that over night shift at the residential place and got into the habit of kicking his shoes off and sleeping most of the shift. He got busted. My other brother, TOm is once again sleeping on his buddy's couch. I think he likes living like that, seems like that is always where he ends up, even if he says otherwise.

Mike's ex-wife sherry apparently had her car "blow up" and her living in turn into a toad in the same week, so mike thinks he's getting back with her. I wish him luck , but she is such a con artist that I have serious doubts.

Shane finally showed up to see the boys. He doesn't have a car or a lisence at this point so he had some little chippy drive him. She smoked around my baby and I may claw her eyes out but I haven't decided yet. Anyway, Isaiah asked his dad about the van (last time he saw him shane had a minivan that isaiah declared the coolest car ever). Did he tellhis son the truth, that the last crazy bithc he had a kid with took it when she left his sorry ass, or that the law says he can't dirve? No he did not.

He told my son, who believes everything his father says that he ahd a degenerative problem with his eyes and was too blind to see and would probably be all the way blind soon and that it was genetic and Isaiah would have it too eventully. I swear to the almighty it was a supreme act of self restraint that kept me from coming unglued right then. I almost called off the whole visit and told shane where to stick his lies. But I didn't. Isaiah loves his dad and Noah has a right to at least try to know his father. Its my fault they have sucha lousey childhood, they don't need a scene like that.

So that left Gideon home with me. HE misses his brothers and asks about them constantly. It is Little Balkin's days here, basically an excuse for a street fair and pretty baby contest, so I took him up there this morning before it got hot. There was a kiddie carneval that looked so fun. I bought twenty dollar's worth of tickets and planned on letting him ride till he was sick of it. He chickened out. Waited in line but wouldn't go ton any rides. felt so bad for him. He did do the pony ride (real ponies tethered and going in a slow circle) but that's it. So I gave the rest of the tickets to mike for lexi.

Lets see, changed the oil. That's my weekend. I am getting eaten alive by mosquitos so I think I'll hit publish and go inside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never a dull moment......

Anonymous said...

He tells his son he has a degenerative blindness problem with his eyes and Isaiah would have it too eventully?
That is so pathetic.
Please tell me that at some point after the visit you told Isaiah theres nothing wrong with his eyes.
You're ex is a monster...trying to scare his child like that, worthless piece of garbage.

-Dino