Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Here we go

So school has started. Monday was an inservice. I remember wandering what mysterious things the teachers did in insevices. I sat in a personality seminar all day. Apparently I am a blue personality with a strong white secondary element. I am emotional quiet and value qualit relationships over money power and attention. I also tend to be self righteous. Who knew.

Tuesday was the first day for the students. I have sis hours I teach. Two sections of biology one. One section of biology two. One section of chemistry and two sections of advanced biology. So far the kids seem to like me. I have a few that like to pysh their limits and I can tell the ones who I am going to have to battle wills with. But I think that for the most part it is an excellent bunch.

things at home are not as tranquill. Isaiah has decided to be charming for every single person on earth except me. I get surly glares grunts arguments and crying whining fits. Or I get indifference. I know he is at an age where friends become much more important then before. But if he can be so polite to strangers he can sure as hell manage it for the person who feeds and clothes him and is making sure he grows up into an honest man.

I'm tired going to bed.

No comments: