Sunday, September 21, 2008

What's the big deal? Or .....

Bankers are worthless human beings.

But the trusth is that most of this financial crap pisses me off. The government that has watched jobs move overseas and not be replaces, has watch social security and pensions become endangered species, and has watched healthcare become unaffordable. The governement that cannot find a way to fund crumbling schools and take care of our ealderly and disabled. This governement is bailing out and entire fracking industry?

I don't get it. The people who did this knew where it coudl go and did it anyway. Let them sink says I. Why is it that the stockmarket (IT isn't even real, you can't touch it, can't eat it, can't build with it or gorw it) is so much more important then all that other things we could be doing with HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars. That's right BILLIONS with a B.

I may be taking an overly simplistic view. I will admit that I and most of the people in my immediat circle are pay check to pay check, cash and carry types. Btu really, it's THAT important that CREDIT is available? Something is wrong. This isn't free capitalism. If it were, we would have stood back and let it fall. Then watched somethign new grow. It is odvious that this system is, in its own way, as flawed as communism was. And I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR IT!

There, I said it. I have reanted about something I only dimmly understand and honestly don't care to. To be honest I find the kind of wealth that works around wallstreet to be contemptable. And not I am going to spend the rest of my life, and my sons will spend their lives financing it.

Its enough to make a person consider become and expatriot. But I like it here. We just need less wallstreet and more mid west in washington. And on wallstreet. Too bad it won't happen. The kind of people we need are like me, don't care to immerse themselves in it.

(Forgive me, its sunday afternoon, I'm on the rag, and a bit cranky.)

But I still say we should have let it fall.

2 comments:

msholiday said...

Here here.
If you watched Larry King last night, it is trillions that the U.S. is in debt, and a lot has to do with the war and Corporate and everyone else's greed. This is truly scary financial times even here in Canada. Stay outta debt and don't buy a house yet, and just maybe we will be fine.

Anonymous said...

This is the biggest illegal transfer of wealth in the history of the human race.
Yes let if fall, and instead take that money & help the home owner ekk his or her home instead.