Monday, October 13, 2008

oh hell, but I am tired

And behind on my class stuff and my student's stuff.

Ferreted out a cheating ring today, not fun. Was told to write students up in a more proffesional manner. And had Isaiah's IEP meeting.

I think mike is breaking in to my house without permission, and smoking his nasty ass smelly cigarretes in here.

Isaiah lost his house key, and before that wasn't locking the house, so I am thinking that I may put him in after school care. He doesn't know yet, and it will cost me money, but I can't have this house sitting there open, not with mike desperate and broke and idle now.

Crap, I am still tired. Methinks I'll just go to bed early tonight and tackle the rest of this crap in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually Alley, its really not that hard to change a lock, I have no doubt in my mind you can do it.
The instructions are on the packaging, usually.
In fact, chances are that if you buy the locks, your building maintenance staff will install them for free; it really only takes about 5 minutes.
Good luck with it.

-Dino

Alyce said...

I know, I've done it, my dad was a small contractor for a while an dI got stuck being a helper a few times, but I live on university property, which means state property, and they gets rather picky about stuff like this.

the upside is they let you run a tab because they take everythign you owe out of financial aid, so my rent and utlities were prepaid at the beigning of the semester and the next semester will be the same.

nice as I make half what a public school teacher would be making at the moment.