So, Noah has been acting just a tad puny the past week. I figure, hey, colds happen, the kid has to wait it out. Well, yesterday at daycare he was very clingy and warm, fever warm, ya know, when a little kid is just too warm like holding a tiny furnace.
That evening, aside from mike not showing up to babysit and me having to miss class (Can you say pissed as hell?) noah Fussed and cried and was just very miserable and unpleasant all evening. Now, noah is never unpleasant. The kid doesn't know the meaning of the word. So I was concered.
Last night, there was no sleeping. There was crying and fussing and sitting up in the recliner, but not much sleeping. So I called a sub at six and dropped noah off at daycare with gideon long enough to drive to work to make sure things were set up for the sub and then came back and picked up an annoyingly happy baby to take to the doctor's office.
The verdict is possible strep throat. the cure is the old standby amoxacillin. He's had three doses so far. I am hoping that he's better soon. The daycare lady says he can come as long as his fever is below 101, it never got that high, so I guess we are all good.
So, why is it a stolen day? because i took a nap. I went to walmart with only one child. I got some laundry done and the floors swept before nine at night. Its just now eight and I am watign the debate and Isaiah is doing homework and the baby and the gidster are already in bed. And I don't feel like a maniac.
Damn, I hope this feeling lasts a little while. I hate feeling like I am up to my ears in alegators.
1 comment:
Take the good moments as they come!
Post a Comment