So, Mr. Nice is history. I can't understand what's up with him, but I have too much that I've worked for to let someone with issues come through and mess things up.
So, that's one thing. A bit of a romantic misadventure that is over now. Funny how quickly you can go from thinking someone might be alright to thinking that person doesn't need to come into your house again.
Anyway.
I bought a puppy.
I know, I know. I've gone on and on about how other people's dogs are so much better than my own. But the truth is that I grew up with pets, my parents grew up with pets, and its never felt right to not have a pet. I have a stable job, I have the ability to obtain another if I want. I have quality housing and I have three boys.
One of whom absolutely lights up when he gets to play with a dog. They deserve a dog. Its not a big dog. A piebald (white with brown spots) Doxy. Little boy. We call him Gizmo.
He's spent the first evening home sleeping or resting on who ever will sit still for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment