I am so glad to have a bit of time off. Unfortunately I am so behind in school work, grading and various other paperwork that I'm not being all that lazy. Or I shouldn't be. Getting better sleep though. Getting laundry done and errands run.
I had to sit my brothers down the other night and read them both a riot act. Told them to quit picking at eachother, that we all needed each other and all this getting mad and belegerant wouldn't help anyone. I don't know if it will take, but the other option is saying "screw them" and moving to TN. I'm a single mom, I need reliable help that I don't have to pay five dollars an hour.
Anyway, I'm not sure if it will stick, but they, I guess we, all agreed to some ground rules. Tom will accept $30 a week in rent and not provide mike with cigarrettes and booze. Mike will show up when and where he said he will, and if he does I will keep his phone on and make sure he has cigarettes every time he babysits. I love my brothers, I want to have a family relationship with them, but I am tired of the drama and the who is fighting with who and who is gonna have who arrested.
Aside from that, working with Isaiah's therapist to keep the puppy. Apparently the 1988 ammendment to the american's with disabilities act requires housing to accomodate for an emotional support animal. Which she thinks Isaiah needs. I dropped all the paperwork off on Monday, but haven't heard anything from the housing people yet. I have no idea if that means they agree or if that means they are consulting the meanest lawyer they can find to get out of letting the dog stay.
After so many days of dank damp and dark weather, I am tired all the time and chilled, I miss the sun and the warm. I want it back.
No comments:
Post a Comment