It started yesterday after lunch. In my evening class I was at serious rick of yarking on the computers, and my instructor was giving me evil looks. But she's the one who wrote her draconian attendence policy . . . no absences without an ACTUAL DOCTORS NOTE . . . its not like we are adults with lives jobs and children or anything. Anway, I came home and literally crashed on the couch.
Things not much improved this morning, so I am home. Bored, not daring to move or eat much. its not fun.
Puppy training is going well. He is good about whining and acting like he needs to go, so we know to take him outside. At first he was afraid because he had never been outside, but he's gotten to the place that he likes it. He will chase me or Isaiah around and in five or ten minutes find a place to take care of his business. He doesn't like his crate, and I only put him in during the day. At night he sleeps with Isaiah. We set an alarm to take him out at night. There have been a few accidents, but not many.
Still on the job hunt. I think I have some definite leads, but I hate to get excited about anything because of how unpredictable these things are. There is a lot of posting of jobs that never get hired for, or posting of positions when they already know who they want to hire.
After the nastiness at work in the last two weeks, I can't continue to work there. I'd be more detailed, but there were actual laws broken.
Looking for a new place around here, hoping to be offered a contract soon so that I know where to move to and what my budget will look like. These places move so slowly. Its frustrating and inhumane. I get irritated and compose resignation letters to the school board. . . .
I guess I just have to wait. Be patient. Be good. Been doing that for so long now. I just want to be done. Done with school. Done with having to rush from work to class and not every seeing my children. Done with sitting in grey rooms with people who are either past their prime or young nitwits, or both.
Can't I just be a mom and a worker?
No comments:
Post a Comment