I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Got a Job Interview
Its Friday. In a small town about an hour from here. Small town, small school system. Wish me luck and remind me that when the right position comes along I will get it and until then it isn't the right position.
I'm sure I would feel the same way. I'm just trying to stay positive because I have all these great interviews and then don't get hired. Its because they have to pay more for a master's degree. They want highly qualified teachers but don't want to pay them
2 comments:
Good luck!
And I'll keep telling myself the same thing. Although any job would be better than no job at this point.
I'm sure I would feel the same way. I'm just trying to stay positive because I have all these great interviews and then don't get hired. Its because they have to pay more for a master's degree. They want highly qualified teachers but don't want to pay them
Post a Comment