Monday, January 24, 2011

Why should I be surprised?

I mean, no one in my entire life has ever taken my needs or feelings into consideration, so why should now be any different.

My brother Tom has gone from being perfectly content with being my roommate/babysitter/helper outer, to planning to get married in less than a month and wanting to move in with the lady love as of now.

I get it, you meet someone, fall in love, things change. But his time table is damned inconsiderate. There aren't many openings for daycare this time of year. And its expensive.

Oh, and ha seems to think its perfectly appropriate for him to continue to use the car I bought for the use of my household and the phone line that he hasn't even helped with the bill on in forever.

Am I wrong in planning on going with it just until I have a babysitter lined up and then turning off the line and telling him I want the car parked at my house or I'm reporting it stolen? Because I bought that car for use AT MY HOUSE, IN MY HOUSE HOLD.

Him moving in with his girlfriend and taking it with him, doing count as that.

But mostly I'm astounded and a little hurt. I'm hurt at the universe. I feel like I will always be the one standing on the sidelines watching great things happen for others. Great things that happen to make my life more lonely and difficult in the process.

Nothing is fair.

No comments: