Well, lets see. I have decided that just owning a car makes a person twice as busy as not owning a car. I tried gideon out in the karate class, as opposed to just watching the other kids. He was less disruptive as far as crying and fighting with me, but he wasn't exactly a star pupil. I think if the istructors would take a little extra time and tell him specifically where they wanted him to stand and what they wanted him to do, and then say somethign to him when he started to wander off, he would be okay. But they probably don't want to do that. The result, gideon lines up, tries a bit, and then wanders off to runn around in a clear spot in teh gym. Not great, but better then running around the bigger people while they were kicking and better then running around the stands.
Anyway, most of the parents seemed to be very understanding of him, and the fact that he wanted to be doing what his big brother was doing, and the fact that I had a one year old there too that needed to be kept on my lap. And, I hav eto mention that this is a once a week class that takes place in the old gym at the high school and that people only pay about five dollars a month. Not huge investment of time and materials here. This one lady, I think she was a grandma, was just giving me this vicsious look. Seriously, It coulr have turned milk rancid. And she is always nagging the kid she brings to do it right, pay attention, and always in this super critical voice. I feel sorry for the kid. I am tired of feeling like I have to apologise for myself and my kids. I won't let this stupid woman make me feel bad for being out in public.
Friday, yesterday, was the day of the big handoff. I don't know how long its been since the kids saw their dad. Of course, he tried to change the plans last minute, and refuses to actually call my cell phone, so he called teh house phone three times before I got home. He got isaiah, who gets home about twenty minutes befor I do and griped at him. So, I had to go through the whole thing with shane when we dropped the kids.
It was a 45 minute drive to the meeting point and then shane informs me that I need to come get them saturday evening becuase blah blah blah, It was an odvious lie. The point being that after that huge ordeal, they arent' gettign much of a visit.
After that I still needed to go grocery shopping. Godo ole walmart. But I was tired and didn't pay very close attention and ended up buying granny panties, the kind that go up to your boobs instead of hipsters and they stopped carrying the kind of bra I like and I have struck out on every recent attempt to buy a bra that a) actually lifts and separates, and b) isn't hugely uncomfortable.
Is it so much to ask that a bra do what it claims it is goign to do. I measured all the right places, I bought the size that I was according to their sizing chart, and I end up with something itchy that leaves them sitting down where they normally do, exept for a slight uniboob effect because the thing doesn't actuall coem back to the chest between them. (I know, a bit much about the boobs, but I have had big boobd since I was twelve, its an ongoign issue).
Also, I bought us each one of those earth day tees they have been selling. I got myself a "men's" design becuase the women's shirts were all about Shopping and cute whittle whales. Why can't the women's shirts be I don't know, not stupid.
Now, I am delaying the onset of teh saturday cleaning ritual. urg. And the equally unpleasant weekend homework ritual.
guess I'll get of the computer. And get to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment