Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Just a quick update

I don't know what the deal is, but I have been tired all freakin week. I can't sleep at night, have trouble getting going in teh morning, and feel like I am draggin-ass all day. I can't even gather my thoughts enough to make a decent post.

I have decided that I definitly want/need a better camera. A shiny one, with lots of mega pixils, and a huge normous memorey card. I'm tired of taking crap ass pictures.

The job is going okay. I am going to put in for a summer position. But I am still ambivoelnt about taking the job if it gets offered. I still haven't a clue what to do with Isaiah if I'm at work. Can't find a drop in center that will take a kid that old. And I really don't know how I'd pay for it. Maybe I'll just use my economic stimulus payment to coast through those two months.

The boys are going to see their dad this weekend, he has called to confirm. I"m hoping this goes well, for their sakes. And for mine. A break sounds damn good about now. I think I'll nap.

3 comments:

msholiday said...

I was a Pro Photographer way back when, I have the best little camera that I purchased 2nd hand, because I couldn't afford a new great camera, and I love it, love it, I was able to try out a few out there and this one was the best. A Panasonic DMC-FZ7 Lumix. It has it all and very user friendly. It isn't always the pixels that give a great photo.
Here is one on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.ca/PANASONIC-DMC-FZ7-DIGITAL-CAMERA-MEGAPIXELS_W0QQitemZ200211756771QQihZ010QQcategoryZ31388QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem.

msholiday said...

Are you taking a multi vitamin? Might be anemic. Get out in the sunshine this week or weekend. Might help it has been a very depressing winter. No Sun.

Alyce said...

I have been mooning over that same model on amazon for months now. Great minds, they think alike, or is that crazy minds?