Property managment people.
I understand when there is a largish duplex community that there are going to be some rules. I get it, they want the place to not look like a junk heap. But when did the sight of a child's bicycle in a yard count as unacceptable? Since when did a trash can under a car port (you know, for trash) signal a problem? (its a little trash can) Why is it that in a community marketed for low income families there cannot be visible evidence of children? And when one's lease is up in about two months, why start a fight?
Not really going to bitch about being told to get the dog outta here because yeah, I get it, no pets allowed (stupid rule if you ask me), I can have my brothers puppy sit him for a few weeks.
But really, bikes? Lawn chairs? Telling me you saw a truck parked here earlier so I must be lying when I say I can't haul the offending chairs off?
That's just being an asshole
1 comment:
You had me at the title.
Yep, people are assholes. A whole friggin bunch of 'em it would seem.
I'm actually fighting w/my HOA right now too. Get this; they fined me for having scratches on my basketball hoop stand and one fence rail had fallen down. Ya know, the kind w/three horizontal rails in between two posts? Yeah, one of the middle rails had fallen on one side. It's up to about $165 now (late fees for not paying the fines) and the offending "issues" were resolved long before fines should have been applied. Obviously someone has WAY too much time on their hands.
Assholes.
Post a Comment