I think it's partially blood sugar. If I get stressed and haven't eaten I'm more likely to fly off into a rage.
I did it again. I don't know if the why is all that important or not. Friday we celebrated Noah's birthday. I gave hi a movie, Cars2. Unfortunately my DVD player was broken and the one from upstairs needed different connectors to use with my TV.
Today I ran to Walmart to get some things including the connectors. But the movie is gone.
There was yelling. There was looking searching more yelling and taking apart furniture and more cleaning. Still no movie.
I have every right to be upset that the movie, a gift for my son, is gone. I do not have the right to say or yell the things I did.
In looking back at the day I noticed something. I was hungry. I tend not to eat regularly especially on weekends. Yesterday I finished painting and didn't eat much. This morning I was out of caffeine and went without anything.
I had intended to eat after Walmart instead the movie was missing and I got mad.
No comments:
Post a Comment