Friday, January 13, 2012

So far..

I may suck at this money hoarding thing. Today is payday. I made it from one pay period to anotger with 84 dollars in my checking account. I paid my babysitter, my phone bill, my car payment, and my rent. I took my kids to orcshelns intending only to buy warm boots. And also bought dog and cat food ( which I would have gotten anyway) and a 299 dog enclosure. I know it's not fully a waste because the dog tangles himself w
With his tie-out. I had planned to buy one with tax refund money. But I saw a nice one that comes with a waterproof roof on sale.

I am a sucker for the word "sale".

It's not super sleek or electronic. But it safer and more secure for my dog. I still have the utilities and groceries on my " have to" list. And more than enough to cover all of those. I just tend to either spend money stupidly or put off expenditures I shouldn't.

For now I'm calling show boots for tiny feet and a pen for a dog good spending.

No comments: