A blogger app!
Anyway. Been a busy weekend. Kids went to asshat's. Up until Friday night I had planned to go to Kansas city. I was going to go to the Apple Store and play around with the computers. Then maybe treat myself to Sushi. But for some reason the idea of the road trip, which I had been looking forward to all week, suddenly seemed like a very bad idea. I decided to stay home instead.
I ended up pulling up the nasty, impossible to clean, permanently damp carpet in the bathroom. I let the floor boards finally dry and then applied a layer of mold killing primer. Then some inexpensive peel and stick tiles.
It looks better. I can shower without have to step on that nastiness. The job was so easy I may also covertly redo the laundry room and kitchen floors.
Probably shouldn't but I've decided that we are going to be here a good while. I might as well make the space mine instead of just existing in it.
Boys came home this afternoon. I love having them home. I also like getting a break. But after an hour they had dumped some seed starts I set up this weekend. The tray had 7 things planted. Salad greens, and kitchen herbs, now they are all mixed up because the peat pods all fell out of the tray.
I hope they still grow. I was looking forward to fresh chive and coriander, rosemary, dill, oragano and the lettuce mix. now it's gonna be mystery plants.
No comments:
Post a Comment