My friend Amanda set me up with a friend of hers. We have chatted on Facebook and texted. He is sweet funny and cute. He's also four years younger than I am, broke and living in Pittsburg. Chatting with him online is nice. But I'm not all that excited about another long distance thing so I'm taking baby steps for now.
I'm not actually as sad at this point as I feel like I ought to be. Either I'm bottling it up and shoving it Down or I was kidding myself about my feelings. Or I'm a robot. Incapable of deep feelings.
It's been so pretty out the past couple days that it almost seems like spring time. Played on the trampoline with my lil dudes and picked up my yard. Found some truly weird crap the wind must have blown in. With the shed gone my hard looks so much bigger.
No comments:
Post a Comment