I know its almost over, and believe me, I'm counting the days, but this weekend is a typical kansas winter and I hate it.
Its gloomy with low clouds and sprinlking rain. Its hovering just above freezing but its stil damp andmiserable and gloomy and Isaiah has been dead set all day on causing disruption and chaos with his little brothers. I ended up sending him to bed before nine because he was just being so outrageous. (he took a bath and was pounding on the wall for no apparet reason, the fake karate had been going on all day before then).
So, I was seriously soar when I got up this morning and spent most of the day praying the ibu would kick in. I don't know if it finally did or if it just takes six hours of being up and around before things loosen up, but now I feel lots better and I can't do anything (I had planned on laundry and dishes today) because the kids are in bed and after the day I had with them I really don't want to wake them up.
Arrgg! so I think I'll take a warm shower and go to bed. Might read a bit first. Church tomarow, but I think preacher will be back, which will be nice. I hate the way the other preacher gives a sermon, he spends lots and lots of time on why "we" (baptists) are better then "they" (any other christian or non christian sect) are. I hate that kind of sermonizing. That isn't what the god I know is all about. But he's old fashioned and (I hope) a dying breed.
No comments:
Post a Comment