Thursday, February 21, 2008

Positive for positive's sake





Okay, I am noticing that I whine alot. Its my blogg and that is my perogative, but I decided that since it is snowy out side and I didn't have to struggle through work today, that I would make a positve post. So here goes.





Things I absolutly love


1) that we have our own place


2) that my kids are so headstrong and at teh same time loving and creative


3) that I have friends who love me enough to tell me things that I don't want to hear, and still love me when I respond in a less the happy way.


4) That I have a job that challenges my abilities and gives me a sence of purpose and accomplishment



6) A hot bath


7) A bed of my own


8) 455555555jh mnyh6


9) that last one was Noah's


10) blogger

The pictures never go where I want them to. They are, Noah sleeping, Isaiah getting his yellow stripe at karate, and just because we were bord and it was a snow day, so we tied up the stuffed animals. (aparently, whenever massive wrestling matches break out in the boys' room they started it.

No comments: