The schwan's guy didn't come. Dang it. The roads are stil fairly icey. I have no idea if the buses will run in the morning, so I don't know if I'm working or not. Still having babysitter drama. With the new babysitters. So, I am at the point of calling in (because I am really loth to hond him over to some random person I have never met) or waiting and seeing if we even have school in the morning. I mean, it didn't warm up at all today, so how clear could the rural roads have gotten.
The grocery situation is critical now. Found an old box of hamburger helper, don't think I have another one. Begged a little, but the person has an appointment that has been set for quite some time already, can't miss it. Other regular ride person is still sick. So, at a loss.
To do list for the morning weather work or not: call health department about mysterious vaccination they say my youngest two need (something to do with preacher's pneumonia)
CAll warrenty people about my tv again.
Beg barrow steal or extort a ride to a grocery store (I don't care which one).
CLean up a little.
Oh, one good note, the horrible terribly really bad noise the dryer was making, well, I decided to try it today, and it didn't make the noise at all. Teh appliance gods have smiled on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment