The last blog was huge. Over 250 posts. And somehow, I derived a sort of pride, just from how big it was and how long I had been able to maintain it without loosing interest. I guess all things end though.
So, how am I doing today. My hands were useless claws when I got up this morning. A hot shower, a handful of ibuprophen and a half a darvaset, and I could almost manage to get my panty hose on without a lot of pain. Almost. To tell the truth, it hurt.
I have 22 days until the apointment with the rheumatologist. I hope that things don't keep getting worse until then. Although the shape of my hands have changed since the referral was originally made. I don't think I am going to be told it was all a fluke and a mistake. I wonder if I am going to have to go on disability. I wonder how long it will take to be that bad.
I broke out in no reason hives again today. This seems to be happening more and more often. I wonder if it is related to the joint stuff. They pop up, looking like someone has injected me with a tb test, itch like hell and then subside after a few hours, leaving red blothes on the skin to tell where they had been. In the morining, they will probably be gone too.
Still don't have a car. Still don't want to use the dryer because I'm afraid it will catch fire. I think I know someone who can come look at it, but if it needs replaced, it needs replaced.
They may cancel school in the morning. Big ice storm due. I guess we'll have to see how it goes.
Dangerous thought of the day: I like huckabee for president, except that I can't vote for someone who wont respect the right to an abortion. I know that, in general, they are wrong. It is incredibly sad to think of, but the alternative. To be forced to carry a rapists, or an abusers baby, so they can have access to you for the rest of your and their life, is not acceptable. The idea of women carrying grossly deformed fetuses that will die before or shortly after natural birth (living coffens is what the women who have been there cal them) is even more terrible. Teh idea that it is acceptable to bring a grossly disabled child into the world, to risk the welfare of a mother of other, healthy children, to orphen and widow a family is not acceptable to me.
I like obama, but not his veiws on the war, we need to stay there until the place is stabilized.
No comments:
Post a Comment