Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sheesh

I am so glad that this will be a short week. I am tired and sore and my job is driving me nuts in general. I am trying this do the dishes every night thing, its not as hard as I thought. And it seems that they get shorter and shorter every night. (but they still need done over and over again, dangit)

The weather people have got serious weather coming in over the next 24 hours. I really really am tired of all the ice. (but if it gets me out of work tomarrow, okay).

Noah and gideon are coughing up a storm again. I wish I had a magic pill to keep them from catching all these damn bugs. I guess the whole country is having the same problem though. We will just have to wait until spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not long to spring, just a few more weeks.