Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Another snow day

So, spent the day at home again today. It didn't suck, but it wasn't what I would call a productive time either. Defrosted the car and ran a few errands with the little boys. My very red-neck sheet over the windshied thing worked beautifully, no scraping for me. People are idiots on icey slushy roads! "Oh look ame, I have four wheel drive, get out of my way!" Please.

I didn't slide into anything and i didn't crash, but the inside of the car was so cold that the moisture from my breath froze and made a tiny snow shower every time I exhaled. The little guys spent some time stomping around in the yard while I unloaded when we got home. Other then an unsettling encounter with a gas station, nothing much happened. (is it so hard to put out a sign if you are out of gas? Where they going to let me stand out there for ever, waiting for the pump?).

Oh, and candy cane creme oreos are now my favorite. 

No comments: