Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Useless excuse of a human being

Okay, so shane told me, via email the monday before christmas that presents had been shipped and would probably be there a few days after christmas. Well, they still aren't here and I was about convinced that they had never exsisted and he was just blowing a bunch of smoke. 

Well, today he emails me and says that they should be here by monday. considering the fact that they were shipped from Tulsa, that means that he didn't send them until today. Why he felt the nedd to lie to me over a week ago confuses me. 

That and the fact that he didn't even attempt to make arrangements to see the kids this time around. How can you let christmas come and go and not even TRY to see them. He didn't even call me and ask me to bring them to him, he just let it go by. I don't see how a person who claims to love his kids could do that. He didn't even call and ask to talk to Isaiah. I don't get it. 

But then I am increasinly convinced that there just aren't many people who are worth trusting, and that most of them have the good sense to stay away from me. I know, that sounds depressed and overly dramatic. But I do think that I am so picky about what I expect from people and so shy and so messed up, that its no wonder that I am a loner type. 

But I wish that Isaiah's dad would try to be a better dad, or just go away. I generally am not a person who approves of getting one parent to give up their rights, I think the kids go on to resent it. But I don't like this either. Wouldn't it be better for him to just stay gone then this where he tells the kids he will see them and that he wants to see them, and then doesn't and doesn't and doesn't, and Isaiah isn't stupid. He knows that most kids see their absent parents fairly often. 

No comments: