Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh Look, a snow day

And doesn't it just suck. Its cold, no I mean COLD. Yesterday at noon it was 71 degrees, not lying, record breaking warm. Can you guess what the temperature was when I went to bed? Bet ya can't, it was 19, thats ferenheit. 

Do you want to guess what it did before dropping to around 5? It sleeted, then it snowed and then it sleeted again. Isn't that CUTE? 

No, I don't think so either. I got up this morning, COLD! Got dressed, watched the news, noticed that every single town and district between where I live and where I work had canceled classes, I noticed that joplin and the other private high school in joplin had also canceled. I decided we must be canceled, but called a left a message on the machine anyway. 

then I went back to bed, I assume school was canceled because I called again later and didn't get an answer. 

It won't get much warmer then 20 degrees today, but I think the major roads are cleared. the problem is that tomarrow we are set to get another round. Durning the day. so, I woul drive to work and THEN things will get nasty, again. 

I HATE WINTER!

No comments: