Wednesday, December 17, 2008

made a new blog.

Went ahed and made a blog just for creative works. The address is http://gawlas2.blogspot.com

I will prbably stil luse this blog for my special whiny place, but I hope to get into the habit of posting there as well. Anyone who reads this blog is welcome to go over and read the other, but please be nice if you want to comment on the writing. I'm an amature and a bit delicate. 

Anyway, spent the day at home AGAIN! I was certain there would be school today. I was up dressed, eating breakfast, even Gideon was up already. And then the phone tress activates. NO school. Nothing changed between ten tuesday night and five thirty wednesday morning. And I was out on the roads yesterday, they weren't that bad. They weren't great, but they weren't terrible. 

I am at a point where it is like it would be a waste of time to have class for a day and a half. All my lessons plans are all shot to shit. I was going to show a movie to one class, no time for that. I had another class schedualed for a test, what do you want to bet that they will not be ready for it when they come in thursday? The other class was going to finish a tiny unit on DNA structure and then test and come back ready for a new unit. Not going to happen. My freshmen were going to work on a research paper on ecology. I had to start them from scratch because aparently they have never heard about citing sources or the fact that Wikipedia is not an acceptable source for anything remotely academic.  They were going to get their sources and thesis and supporting facts wourked out and come back to school with a paper written. I don't think that is going to happen either. 

Oh well, go check out my new blog and tell me what you think. And stay warm and dry in this awful awful weather we seem to be having. 

No comments: