And its completely lacking of any character. And unqueness. Its just these kids walking around with these flat teeth and generic smiles and its kinda sad.
The other thing that's been bugging me. Well not bugging. THat isn't quite the word. I met this guy on a free internet dating site. We've emailed for a couple of weeks and seem to get along okay, although who is rude on email?
Any how, he asked me out IN REAL LIFE. This is a big deal for me. I tend to very much enjoy the internet. ITs so . . . . safe.
Anway, I agreed, ( I have to find a sitter) and we are goign to meet in Parsons, about 30 miles from where I live.
So, here's the thing, and anyone reading has to bear in mind that most flirty stuff eother goes way ove rmy head, or I take it literally and get pised, he keeps sayign things like "I don't like getting into a cold bed" or "snuggling on cold nights is fun"
Stuff like that. SO, red light? Green light? I'm just not built for being social? I need help here.
Okay, so I was sick friday, miserable saturday, and mildly unhappy today. I almost called in for tommorrow but am going to attempt to be tough about this. LIke if I don't actually call in sick, i never was. SOmethign like that.
2 comments:
It's just words in an email and that can be easily taken the wrong way. I say red flag. But meet him and see. He maybe a very nice guy that has experienced too many. Or maybe he wants you to think he's a stud muffin. Go and have fun. How exciting for you.
I would avoid meeting anyone in person who was rude to you on email. Sometimes people speek more freely in written form but it does give an example of what's in his head.
I don't know what conversation led to him saying he likes to snuggle in bed. It could be perfectly harmless or not depending on what led to him saying that.
I would think talking about snuggling in bed before you've even met is a bit suggestive that you will end up there, and too soon to imply that.
I'm thinking red flag.
Post a Comment