Anway, had a better day, although I slept through my alarm clock and ended up waking up a hal fhour later then i wanted to. Somehow, I woke up at five. But I was such a zombie the previous thow days that it was a relief to be alert and not fuzzyheaded.
Anyhow, I don't know how I feel about this much newer car thing, I hate the idea of a large payment, but I hate the idea of my car breaking down and me being stranded and royally screwed even more.
I have pretty much decided to get on at a public school for next year. I just need to be making what I am worth, its a simple as that. So, I feel a certain amount of peace about the decision to get a newer car.
I got my refund and I hope to have the disiplene to save some of it. If I get a car I will put $2000 down on it. I want to buy a new car for the livingroom because the one I have has become a large green, uncomfortable coat catcher. I also want to get a set of bunk beds for Gideon and Noah and another matress set. I think I will give the new one to Isaiah and have noah sleep on the one he has.
I was thinking about getting Isaiah another bed set, but I don't think I will jsut yet. Maybe next year.
NOah needs a potty chair. He is old enough to start thinking about potty training, i hope it goes better then Gideon's has. I will go ahead and get that portable dishwasher. A new car and payments to go with it mean we need to cut back of stupid spending, like eating out. And it is more pleasant to cook at home if the area we cook in is easy to clean.
That little list is quite expensive, so I think the rest is going to be put into a savings account and its going to sit there. Then this summer, it will be there when I need to move.
Just, who ever reads this, pray for me that I am smart with all this money. I need to be smart.
2 comments:
From what I see you are doing things right for what is happening in the States. Not buying the car outright and keeping some money in the bank is something you have to do, please try and haggle about interest rates, that is the where money is wasted. Having a vehicle these days is not a luxury. You have made a great decision in teaching in the public school. Better grab what job you can because here in Canada there are very few openings for teachers, and that may happen there.
I'm an idiot. I read the comment. I liked the comment. I appreciated the comment. And then I didn't click publish.
I'm an idiot.
Post a Comment