Fun times, really.
The boys are at their dad's for the weekend and I enjoyed some peace and quiet to myself. Even did some home and house work.
So, what's come up that has dampened the good mood? Two things.
One is that Gideon's bio-dad, the one that has been doing his best to be unfindable, has apparently been asking around about me and about Gideon. Part of me is all for making sure kids have every opportunity to know their parents. The other part of me is pissed the he's gone almost four years without seeing his kid, or even calling or writing. Gideon knows Shane (Isaiah and Noah's dad) as his dad, wouldn't being told this other guy is his dad confuse him? On the other hand, do i have the right tom make that choice for him?
I dunno, and I don't know how serious these inquiries have been. An unfortunate aspect of small town life is that sometimes people get information they aren't meant to get. I have to wonder, if he really wanted to know, he knows how to find us, so why hasn't he?
The other thing is this other guy that I dated a while back. Go back a few posts, you'll see who i mean. He emailed. Basically saying he missed having sex with me and wished the rest of the relationship had grown. But what I remember is that aside from sex, he wasn't interested in any relationship. And I told him as much when i told him to loose my number, so why is he now contacting me? I have a guess, and it isn't a kind one.
So I deleted that email without even replying. But its like Gah! go away and stay away! Quit it with the mixed signals.
Anyway, this is me purging unpleasant things. I have some REALLY great things going on right now, and someone who made me feel unhappy and uncertain about myself isn't welcome.
As to the bio daddy thing. I guess I'm gonna have to put my "small town" spies on it and see what I can find out.
1 comment:
Gideon is going to find out at some point he has two daddy's, what a great thing. Especially on b.days and Christmas. You're going about it the right way. Do a little more digging before dropping the two daddy bomb.
Post a Comment