The student who dropped out after word got around that she was pregnant and vicious gossip followed?
The bullying prevention seminar that was presented a day late and a dollar short?
The job I didn't get even though the interviewing team loved me?
The house I found here in town that I am going to rent for less than my duplex, as allows animals.
The fact that my sons are at their dad's house at the last minute?
The news story I read about a District Attorny who is planning on procecuteing sex ed teachers for contributing to the delequency of a minor. (apparently sex there is illegal for minors too).
My brothers who are attempting to bleed me dry, drive me nuts, and help me out all at the same time.
This other thing that I don't even know how to classify.
The fact that there are two people in the world who can connect this blog with my real identity, and for some reason that's a little scary for me.
All of the above? None of the above?
I don't know.
Except that it was a long day that started well, went a little side ways, and then fell off a cliff. What with students dropping out and a parent calling a student to scream at her over the phone before sending her to my class to cry, and staff meetings are never exciting. Oh, and I have to chaperon prom next weekend. I am not a prom person. Oh, and the games I have to travel to supervise in the next few weeks, homework I need to do, jobs I need to follow up on, a puppy I need to have neutered, and a move to plan.
Me? Insane? A mess? I don't think so.
No comments:
Post a Comment