Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Postive things

Happy town = Way cool new TV show

My kitten and dog enjoy chasing each other around the house.

I am going to rename noah Noah the Turd, but he's still the cutest little boy ever.

Gideon is the sweetest little boy ever.

Isaiah is getting to be such a little man.

I was bummed about this weekend and then two different IRL friends invited me to do stuff (and my IRL doesn't mix with the blog so they don't know what's happened)

I find myself the center of this oddball group that forms a sort of family and I'm not sure if that says good or bad things about me.

I love living in a new neighborhood that has sidewalks so we can get out and walk as a family.

I lost ten pounds in the last month - my pants fit looser and my belt needs new holes


No comments: