Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Some things on my mind

The fall winds have started blowing and there's part of me that wants to join them. But I am not made of air, so I stay put.

I think I must have pissed off all my readers. No one visits or comments anymore.

I have a migraine but I can't sleep so I'm typing anyway, probably not good for the migraine.

I wish I were better at everything than I am.

I have the perfect family except that instead of a husband, I have a roommate who is my brother and oddly domestic for a bachelor.

I saw an article about how Kelly Osborn had gone from punk to polished. I think she looked better in her punk mode. But then, I'd be punked out if I could get away with it. And if I had the patience to wait for purple and pink hair dye to set in.

Some friends and I are going to a Hinder concert next month. There will be no romantic interests involved.

Instead of spending 20 dollars a piece on Halloween costumes, I bought my little guys black sweat pants and shirts and spent another ten on makeup and Googley eyes. They are going to be "imps". I'm such a cheap mom.

Where have all my work pants gone?

I miss my mother.


No comments: