Wah Hah!
I paid the crazy bitch off! I got the receipt saying she had been paid in full! I have enough left to buy a semi-reliable car!
You would think that if someone had just handed you over $1000 that you would be at least civil, if not gracious to them. Instead she says that she can't understand why I am not in jail. apparently I haven't shown up for multiple court dates and shoudl have been arrested.
Uhm, did I miss something, Oh no, that's right, she's crazy. She doesn't realize that they don't arrest people over civil cases. (And just for the reacord, I haven't been sued but once, so who knows where she is getting all this, and besides, she isn't my problem anymore!)
So, I am sitting at home, its very cold out and we are due to get gloomy, cold rain all weekend. I'm eating my sons' valentine candy and trying to feel good and optomistic about the whole situation.
Its friday night, we have groceries and diapers and eachother. Soon I will have a car and a driver's liscence. Life is pretty good at the moment.
3 comments:
Alley, I was worried about you and Kim shared the new address. I'm so sorry about what happened with the old blog...it's too bad that a diary of sorts was violated. But I'm glad about the lady geting paid, I know that's been on your mind and back for a long time - so you really have to think about how far you've come since you were prego and in your dad's living room with not even a proper place for the boys to get a good night's rest. And now here you are with a place, job, and fixing on getting a car. When things get bad just think about how far you've come! All of us out here in cyberspace are proud.
Thanks. Sometimes a person needs to hear that.
I have come a long way, so maybe it is fitting to have a new blog too.
Alley I got your new blog address from Kim too and I am glad to hear how you are doing. I lost touch with the old one but I often think about you and pray for you. I am so glad to hear you are working on getting a car! I hope you can find a reliable one that is big enough and not too expensive.
You have such a kind heart. Keep the faith!
Post a Comment