It was a bit intersting today. I guess I have to back up. Gideon's daycare lady found bugs in his hair friday. (Yeah gross and a pain in the ass) so anyway, there weren't very many, and none in noah, but the kid still needs treated. So, last night I try and he just WILL NOT cooperate. I've been down this road before, it sucks and the buggers and damn hard to get rid of when they get established. So, I just shaved his head. Used the clippers and took it all off. HE didn't like it much more then getting nit picked, but with out hair to lay eggs on, they can't live.
So anyhow, he runs off when I'm done, still cute, but bald. Looks like a little buddist monk kid to tell the truth. Anyway, he trotts off the play. And then a little while later I hear from the other room "Hey, where my hair?!" he comes running out of the room and tells me I need to put in back on his head. I hated to tell him it wouldn't go on.
He got over it, but today we were outside I worried about his head getting cold. He won't keep a hat on.
Lets see, did I tell you I was tutoring there saudi ladies? Well, I had one girl show up with a book that she had been assigned to summerize and critique, basically a grown up book report. She wanted me to read it for her and tell her the important points. I declined. Too many irons in the fire already, and besides, that goes way beyond helping, that's just me doing the work for her. ButI do feel bad for her. Pitt apparently has a very lenient requirement for english literacy in international students (and the international program brings in a but load of cash to the college) so they admit these people who don't have the english skills they need, and them dump them into classes where the proffesors don't care weather or not the students can read and write english.
what else, O yeah, the asshat himself is picking up Isaiah and Noah tomarrow. He has some sort of family thing in fort scott, so it wasn't too inconvient for him to get his sons. Asshat asshat. anyway, he was kind enough to inform me that for future visits, vinital Ok is about half way. I guess the part about HIM being the one who moved to Tulsa didn't occur to him. Did I say he was an asshat yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment