Sunday, November 23, 2008

Goofy Thanksgiving Pics

Did the thanksgiving thing today, it was nice. Not a good turnout, seems like lately that had been the case. I came with my kids, but neither of my brothers or their children came. My cousin opal came, with her husband and three kids, but niether her brother or sister came. Although Nick's son was there. 

My cousin autemn came with her husband and baby, but amber was with her husband's dying gramma. Aaron came but not until the meal was over because he's trying to cut weight for wrestling. The kid is huge, 300 lbs, but I guess there aren't weight classes for such a heavey kid, don't know why he needs to wrestle, he already does football. 

My aunt shelly, her husband and a few random kids that were either fosters or just kids they took in were there. My uncle chick and his partner were there. Also Chuck's kids, Emma (who is preggo - issues there, due in feb but the daddy hasn't told his parents yet. She's a senior in high school and plans on raising her baby - I guess I'm a role model- not sure if that's a good thing or not.) 

My other aunt, july, was there with her boyfriend, I want to call him John, or David, can't remember. They brought their dogs with them. I don't understand why people who travel so much feel the need to 1) travel with pets and 2) have pets if they are never home. 

Autumn is preggo too, she is married, but the inlaws aren't happy I guess. 

Anyhow, it was nice, took lots of pictures. My mom has been dead for almost seven years, so they feel like its okay to remember that she was crazy now. She was still my mom, and as crazy as she was, her kids didn't really turn out any worse then the "sane peoples'" kids, so whatever. No news on weather or not there will be a christmas get together. Peggy has decided she doesn't like to host anymore so there was talk of getting together in branson, at a hotel or condo, but I can't afford to rent a place at a resort for that, not if we are all also doing the grandlake thing this summer. 

This is what sucks, half the family is, if not rich, then well off. They can rent a three bedroom condo for a long weekend. I can't, and I really don't want to have to bum off someone else to participate. If I go down with the kids, I want our own space and to be able to set our own routine. 

Anyway, I'm gonna post some holiday pictures for you.
Okay, blogger is pissing me off, go look it up on photobucket

 

1 comment:

msholiday said...

You have the cutest kids.