Sunday, November 16, 2008

Makes me Sad

So, the asshat showed up on time to get Isaih and NOah. Gideon was upset he couldn't go, and pretty sad without his brother today. He asked me if he coudl go to his daddy's house, when I Said no, he wanted to go to walmart to get a daddy.

It sounds silly, but he is unhappy and lonely and doesn't have a daddy, even a shitty one like the asshat. And its my fault and it makes me sad every time this happens.

Other then that, lets see. Tried to submitt some papers to an online class and keep getting an error message. I think angel can't talk to my computer for some reason, which is distressing to say the least.

I haven't gotten any grading or planning done yet, but I am so behind in the academic sense that I have to change my focus a bit, besides the next week and a half are going to be a complete waste anyway.

Reminds me, I need to call my aunt and find out about thanksgiving next weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for Gideon, it must not be fun for him at all when the other two Musketeers go for a visit with their dad.
At least he gets mom all to himself when they're gone.

-Dino