Mike was going to come over, but didn't becuase he's sick. I think he is probably really sick, he usually doesn't turn down a meal. And he sounded terrible on the phone. I had also invited a frined of Isaiah's and his mother, they are suadi and weren't planning on anything and it seemed like they ought to have been invitited. BUt they didn't show either, which I am actually glad. I HATE havign people in my house lately. I don't know if its a territorial thing or an "I don't want my mess seen" thing. Which is silly because it isn't very messy.
anyhow, dinner was great. The weather is unseasonably warm and the kids spent most of the day outside, until some kids who were visiting started bullying and Isaiah brought the little guys in. I was all set to be indignant on my son's behalf over the mean kids, when I heard Isaiah being just as mean to a friend of his. That kis has a mouth on him that is getting to the place where he either alienates people or they want to beat him up. Not sure what to do about it.
I want him to be nice and be liked and be respectful. I try to teach him how to be kind and thoughtful and sweet. And he in turn, yells his head off at people who don't do things the way he thinks they ought. He was screaming at his friend over leaving a bike in the yard while they were all playing together. I asked him about it and he said that he was mad because I told him that he couldn't take a bunch of toys outside. Is that normal, to go off on a friend after being told no by the mom.
Anyway, his ipod came in and now he wants a psp. I would rather he be more creative and less trendy, but I guess maybe that is why kids treat him like he's weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment