NO PAYMENT!
Its a Kia sportage, I spent more today then I wanted to, but managed to pay cash and not have to deal with a large or even small payment. Its a lot smaller then what I had, but the gas bill will be considerably lower.
ITs blue, like the other car. ITs a 2002, so not new, but not ancient either. It took ALL DAY. I got there at a little after nine, and I didn't leave until ten after two. First they wanted a co maker on the title before they would quality me for anything. Well, they didn't like the people I offered as co makers. Then they wanted to do a weird credit building loan that had to have certain things met, like a vehicle with less then sixtythousand miles and limited to a certain payment. At this point I was thinking that I wouldn't be getting a car today. Well, they couldn't make anything work out that way. Then it turns out that for 1600 more then I had brought with me, I could own the kia outright.
Now, I had wanted to save or spend elseware more then that. BUT the chance to own a car outright and not have a high payment was too good to pass up. I did the deal. waited and waited and waited, because there were issues with the car being on another lot and being detailed that took forever, but once I saw it, I was certain.
So, I have a new car. Its smalled in and out. It's also newer and safer and less scary (the other one was seriously starting to scare me everytime I fired it up). I hope I did the right thing and I hope this all doesn't bite me in the ass.
1 comment:
Gee I a left a comment and now I see it didn't take??
Anyway Kia Sportage is the perfect car for you and your family, and no, I don't think it will bite you in the butt. You done good...Girl! Next year or so trade the car up for a newer one for a couple of grand. We have found that a two or three year old car is the best buy for money. So we only purchase cars in that age range. You're free as a bird now. Remember how you wished you could just get in a car and drive. Sunday drives and picnic's, now that is fun.
Post a Comment