Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Getting closer

One more day until I go get my kids. Man I miss them. They are light and laughter and chaos in what woud otherwise be a very sterile life and I am so glad I get to be their mom. I was glad to get a break from being mom all the time, but I am even more glad to be getting them back.

I have to go to class tomorrow but the instructor said it would be a short session. I don't want to get stuck needing to stay in a hotel, so I wont leave unti friday morning. After class tomorrow I will clean up the house, get the kids beds made, pack a few clothes and try to rest up for the trip. A day there, a day to hang out and visit, and a day back. We are going to be tired when we get back, or at least I will.

I made up with my brothers. I hate having shit hanging over my head so I went a saw mike, of course tom was staying there. Mike got his old job back but tom is still unemployed. apparently he babysits for room board and cigarrets. They still seem to think it was unreasonable of me to file a police report, can't seem to get it through their heads that their warrents and fines are not my problem, and that I don't care who stole from me, I'm going to file charges against them. I really don't think its that unreasonable.

Been sort of kind of dating this guy, mike. He's nice, says he's a business owner. He and his brohter own and run a gas station. NOt glamourus but pays bills, right. So why does he live in ghetto nasty apartment complex with nothing in the house but a bed and a TV? (no that wasn't why I was there). It just seem weird to claim to be the owner of such a good business and then to live like that, but he drives an obnoxious orenge hummer. He's nice to me and a big sweet heart. But something isn't making sense between what he says about himself and what I see. And really, a hummer, stupidist vehicle to drive ever.

No comments: