Tuesday, July 28, 2009

up dates and such

first, lets talk about gideon. I think the antibiotics are at least keeping the infection from getting much worse, although he seemed like he had a low grade fever today and was very tired and not wanting to play much. He took a long afternoon nap and had more energy this afternoon, but he is still hobbling around on that leg with it half bent and wont straigten his leg or bend it anymore then it is. He also isn't putting any weight on it. The knee joint is still swollen and it now red in apperance. He will not tolerate anyone touching it. I think that at least an x-ray or some sort of diagnostic test is merited. At this point all that has happened is doctor has looked at it and said "that looks like MRSA" and prescribed a medication. This has gone on long enough that I think something more aggressive needs to take place. He sees doc again in the morning, so I hope something will happen. I just hate to see my energetic, happy boy in so much pain and discomfort, and my brain keeps taking me to worse case senarios that aren't good for my mental health.

Second, my brother is absolutely driving me nuts and I cannot wait to get rid of him. For someone who is homeless, barely employed and penniless, he is an expert on everything. I want to help him get on his feet. I've been letting him live on my couch, eat my food, occasionally drive my car, and enjoy my shower. In return, he mopes that we aren't a normal family and don't have get togethers. Complains that families help eachother out and no one helps him, and implies that my kids are undisiplened and disrespectful and need beaten. Or that they are under supervised and that the parenting is too permissive. I commented that a neighbor was an ass for complaining about how Isaiah takes out the trash, and he points out that there is trash in my yard. WTF! He hangs out in front all the damn time. And the stuff he was pointing at had blown in from the lawn guys. Wasn't mine. My yard is positioned so that the prevailing winds seem to land things right there, but I pick stuff up and move our stuff so it isn't in the way of the mowers. He complains that my house is the only one with stuff out front, not true, but then his and mike's crap are filling up my storage room. He is practically deaf and listens to the TV at such a loud volume the the kids are inspired to shout at eachother, probably just to be heard, and then he turns up the TV even more. ITs a living room, not a theater.

Which brings me to the third thing. I have 18 days of summer left and haven't accomplished a quarter of the preplanning I has wanted to. I need to get a head of the laundry. My kitchen is a disaster and I just spent an hour hunting for my cell phone charger. What the hell is wrong with me. I can't get to sleep at night, can't get up in the morning, can't help but nap in the afternoon. I'm a freaking mess and I swear to god tom has got to get out of my home. NOW

No comments: