Are you kidding me?! YOu go months without contacting your kids, you live between your parents home and your girlfriend's and you want my oldest son to come live with you, sometime in the next year?
YOu must be crazy~
Who's you?
My ex husband. The biological father of two of my children and the "man" that all three call dad. His faults are many. He's a liar, he can't keep a job, the only housing he gets is that that comes with what ever woman he's currently dating. He goes months without seeing the kids, then he'll see them regularly for a few weeks, maybe two months, and then disappear again.
He saw them today, which was nice because I got some alone time. Brought them back tired and ready for bed, also nice.
I emailed him later, basically trying to be a good co-parent and asked if we ccould make this a regular thing because the boys really do enjoy it. He is their dad even if I can't stand to be around him for more than a few minutes. HE calls me, informs me that the eleven year old said damn, hell and crap. I told him crap isn't what I would consider a bad word. He was magnanimous enough to have not washed Isaiah's mouth out with soap. Which is good, as I would have come unglued.
Then he says that Isaiah brought up wanting to spend the summer with him. Which is a lie, Isaiah can't wait for summer because he wants to spend time with his GRampa. Then Shane adds that Isaiah wants to come live with him, and might "throw a fit about it" and added in that he is at an age were a judge would let him decide.
Uhm , no. Isaiah does not want to live with his dad. Shane cannot keep a house, a job, or a girlfriend for longer than a year. He lives with these random women who all have a brood of kids he plays daddy to. Isaiah has never had his own bed, or bedroom at his dad's house, and probably never will.
The man is delusional. And he thinks he's going to start poking his nose into Isaiah's education. Effing bastard. Why can't he see how obvious his lies and manipulations are to everyone?
1 comment:
If your ex is anything like mine then no, the manipulations are NOT obvious to everyone.
Sucks but true. When they are that deluded they are very convincing. But ya know what? The people that matter DO get it, and they are the only ones I care about anyway.
Sorry you have to deal with this crap.
Post a Comment