Monday, January 18, 2010

Sigh

So, I have a feeling that the Ass-hat is getting ready to make a play to take Isaiah from me. I don't think he will be very successful, but he may manage to complicate things.

And it makes sense, he's working this new girlfriend for all she's worth and a big part of that work is putting on a show of fatherhood. He's probably told her that Gideon isn't his and is probably claiming NOah isn't either. But ISaiah is his oldest and is pretty easy to take care of and fun to hang out with. Eleven years of hard work and they turn into interesting people, who knew.

Anyway, he came and got just Isaiah to take him down to Arkansas to look at the property he is supposedly buying. Isaiah was happy to go, but he ended up spending the day miserable in the car. I would get these texts saying he's bored and in a car. A little later, still in the car.

Anyway, as is typical in my life, Shane showed up with Isaiah and the living room was trashed. The little guys had disassembled the couch from its cushions and otherwise made a nest. I just LOVE the looks I get when that happens.

Anyway, I filed taxes online friday, and should be getting over eight grand back. I'm gonna use some of that to divorce him. And maybe move away from him. If he's gonna mess with my kids, I'm not gonna make it easy. Call me what you want.

1 comment:

msholiday said...

Ass hat is a jerk, but he's still their father, don't do anything that the kids can come back and hate you for. Divorcing is a great idea. Maybe you'll be able to get real support money from him. Oh, and I don't think there's a judge in all of the great U.S.A. that would split the kids up and give him one of the kids. Even if that kid wants it.