But today is another day. The sun is out, but its still very cold. The boys were stir crazy, so i took them to their uncle Tom's. That was interesting. Tom's little car is set very low to the ground, and the city didn't bother to scrape our cul de sac, but did pile a bunch of snow at the drive way. So much that the car got stuck on the way out. Some back and forth and a couple of nice strangers helping me and we got free. On the way home I bought a snow shovel. Had to go to three different stores to find one.
So shoveled off my front walk and a path to the mail box, and went and didn't completely clear the drive, but mad the piles lower so that people with low set cars can get in and out. At the time it was easy, bend, shove, lift, dump. Now my trunk muscles are asking me if I knew what i was doing.
And even though it was cold, I got all sweaty and needed a shower. That's nice.
So now, I am hanging out and attempting to get some homework done.
No comments:
Post a Comment