But that's better than getting up for work and not being able to start my car at 6:30 in the morning.
So tired of the snow and the cold and the dark days. Can't it be spring yet?
The ass hat was supposed to come get the kids today and keep them for the day, but not over night, because he still doesn't have a place for them. He rents and room from his girlfriends mother, which basically means he lives with her and her kids, but he can't manage an overnight for his own children. Anyway, he saw some report claiming that exposure to low temps for more than five minutes would cause permanent damage to teh kids, so he emailed me and announced he wouldn't be coming.
He has Isaiah's number, but seems like he can't be bothered to call his son. I don't know why this bothers me or hurts me still.
Anyway, we survived our trip to the store without permanent damage, other than paying for that battery. I don't understand why they are so expensive, they contain rather ordinary ingredients.
I'm fairly certain that we are all going to school and work Monday. Aside from teh fact that I am way to accustomed to sleeping in, I am looking forward to getting back into a productive routine. I don't handle this sitting around with nothing to do. And its so snowy and cold that we can't even go hang out in a park or go for a walk. Just all this restless pent up energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment