Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blogger is eating the comments

I approved on and it disappered, so I posted one explaining, that one is gone too.

So, Singingfeather, say it again and I'll try to get it to post.

To make matters worse, guy's a blogger. He's all over the other blogs I read, so I can't even retreat into the bloggy world to get some commiseration. Although it looks like he was already doing so before he sent me the text message Sunday.

I hate feeling this way. I hate myself for letting me feel this way. I hate him (just a little) for initiating a relationship then deciding he can't do it, for planning to come visit me and spend the weekend and canceling before the trip occurred but after much discussion of what would happen during the trip. For initiating text and chat conversations and then turning it around and saying its been too physically hard to maintain those and its given him writer's block to boot. And for being back and hunky-dory posting and commenting while I am here really hurt.

I feel like a trick has been played or like I've been used and one of these days there's going to be this funny story about this pathetic woman who became infatuated with a guy she met through blogging and how the guy totally burned her and how she was whining about the fact for weeks afterwards but his writer's block was cured.

I don't blog to make money. I don't blog to jump start a writing career. I blog because I am a single mom and I am intelligent and sensitive and being a single mother is very isolating and if I want any sort of outlet at all, this is it.

I make 23,500 a year. I work long hours and have a long commute, I go to bed after eleven most nights and get up before six most mornings. I am a full time parent-and full time employee. I get no child support and very little help. I don't need someone to tell me that a few chat conversations are too physically draining.

I call BULLSHIT

4 comments:

MindyMom said...

Dude, W.T.F.?? Texting is too draining? Wow, that's a new one fo sho.

I know it's proabaly no consolation right now, but you dodged a bullet, IMO.

msholiday said...

I say right on....pure bullcrap. I'm sorry this happened to you. You deserve the best and get .... crap.

msholiday said...

I said in the previous post maybe you should tell him how you feel. Maybe he doesn't know. Write him an email and stop at that. If he answers great if not move on, even if he is all you can think about...only think of the negative things.

Alyce said...

Mindy - while you are probably right, it still hurts.

Singing - thanks, I'm sorry I lost your other comment.

And can I just say: YAY! the comments aren't lost!