Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Both Funny and Stupid

So, I get a little silly with the video camera portion of the camera, I took these the other morning. And for the reacord, I don't think I usually wound like that, must have been a morning thing. 



The above is actually the kids goofing before bed, but I clicked on the wrong file and I can't figure out how to delete it without canceling the whole post.

Here is the morning cuteness.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great vids Alley, Gideon & Noah are adorable.
Do they sneak into bed with you when its late, or do they hop in after you get up?
I love Gideon's smile, I think he's the spitting image of you.

-Dino

Alyce said...

i tend to be incredibly stupid when I first wake up, so they wander in in the middle of the night and I tuck them in with me instead of waking up enough to take them back to bed.