The lady insists I pay her anyway, so its not like not taking them would have saved me anything.
I managed to get the lions share of my classwork finished. That is a relief. ITs one less monster to worry about.
Called a few schools systems that I have applications into. I don't know if its standar procedure or not, but I like to get a little stalkerish when I am job hunting. Seems like so much is done online, a sane person calling to remind them that I'm interested can't hurt. One seemed promising, said they'd email me with information about an interview. Of course, the district is about a six hour drive away from me, so I'm guessing I'll end up leaving the boys with mike and praying that they get fed and changed and bathed apropriately. I think just to rent a uhaul and pay someone to help me load and unload would run me about a thousand dollars. That's above what it would cost to pay first month and deposit on a place. I don't know where the money is going to come from.
Dad got home from his road trip this morning. And then turned around and went to work. He's a tough guy, I'll give him that. We talked a little about the boys' visit this summer. Aparently no one else in his household has been consulted about the fact that three little boys, tw of which are under five, will be spending the summer there.
I was kinda counting on not having to pay daycare this summer bacuase they would be not here. I was further counting on not having them underfoot while I moved us.
If they go, I'm going to have to take them out there. And fetch them. With my car, that's about a three to four hundred dollar endevore, if i take picnics both ways.
Dad got wind of the fact that I think all my classes will be online and is scheming to get me to spend all summer out there too. I can't imagine how that would work out. What with me needing to move .. and apply for jobs . . . and keep up with classes . . . get finger prints done (A fricken gain).
So, once again I am convinced on my own awsomness. (what with raising three boys and working and school and all), but I am wondering if I'm not going to fall flat on my face anyway. Thanks dad.
Don't suppose anyone wants to help me move? Probably not.
No comments:
Post a Comment